Well, as some of the regular visitors may have noticed. I've taken down most of the content of this blog.
Why?
Cause of the following logs:
Victoria Police (203.25.230.151) [Label IP Address]
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 0 returning visits
Date Time Type WebPage
29th November 2010 10:47:37 Page View en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myki
mycuriousminds.blogspot.com/2010/08/hacking-myki-system.html
29th November 2010 10:47:37 Page View en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myki
mycuriousminds.blogspot.com/2010/08/hacking-myki-to-get-free-public.html
Having the police visit my site... Not on my to-do list. I've taken precautions since creating this site (like borrowing wifi or purchasing private VPNs when publishing/accessing this site) but all the same its time to change up. Those who know me and my hangouts will be able to keep in touch. You can still email me about anything hacking/urbex related. I'll try and get in touch.
Thanks to everyone who's visited over the past few months. Its been fun.
To show no-hard-feelings, heres the following IP addresses for my favourite organizations that viewed this site.
-----
ACS Solutions (Swiss) 212.103.87.206
ACS Solutions (US) 138.69.160.1
Dept Of Infastructure 203.34.63.1
KAMCO 63.117.221.135
KAMCO 119.225.107.213
Vic Pol 203.25.230.151
-----
You'll note that ACS Solutions/KAMCO were big fans. ;) As was the Dept of Inf
If liberty means anything at all, it mean the right to tell people what they don't want to hear - George Orwell, 1945
Over the past few months, these are the following total statistics:
Page Loads = 5861
Unique Visitors = 2609
First Time Visitors = 2086
Returning Visitors = 523
Cheers all!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darn. Yours is the only blog that appeals to me... May I ask why it is you are worried about having people investigate your blog? There is nothing particularly illegal on it, suggestions of possibly illegal activities, but nothing too terrible. Why not just move to a new URL and become even more of an anon?
ReplyDeleteYeah. I'm sad to.
ReplyDeleteThere might be another one coming up one day in the future.
If so it'l be sure to feature... Offshore hosting! ^_^
In the meantime.
Sorry.
Feel free to email me (any and everyone) with any questions about Myki and urbex and anything else hack-a-licious!
I'll keep you in the loop nickinator.
Cheers All
My offer still stands RE hosting, I have an American VPS if you are interested... I'd happily set you up, you know where to find me.
ReplyDeleteIs cool. I'll be setting up a nice network of euro-VPS's.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking to make 100Mbit chained VPN's as well...
And seedboxes.
And other.....
Maybe i can get these guys to host me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn8pz1HLYp8
^_^
Still at a loss as to why interest from the police and Kamco has caused you to lock down the site? You aren't particularly traceable unless they are getting your IP info from Blogspot, who I would assume have a legal obligation not to give it out without justification. And even so, what you have posted as far as I can remember, isn't illegal?
ReplyDeleteEhh... google/blogspot have a bad rep with happily handing out IP's from time to time...
ReplyDeleteI'm more concerned though that i may have left any details lying around that i'd not like to have up. :)
Everything's been stripped out of the site down to the tracking code.
Anyway.
Lets take this discussion out of the public forum.
Email me.
:)
<3
MCM